Our Care Plan
Our goal is to help you have the beautiful, healthy smile that you want and deserve. There are many reasons why people stay away from the dentist, but one comment we hear frequently is, "I couldn't come because I didn't have dental insurance."
We are pleased to offer the Buzbee Care Plan for all of our patients who have no dental benefits.
Enrollment Fee & Coverage
The annual enrollment fee is only $325* for the first person and $275 for each additional member in your family. What's included in the enrollment fee:
- Your initial exam, first set of x-rays & routine** cleaning (valued @ $395)
- Your exam & routine** cleaning appointment at your next 6-month appointment (valued @ $181)
- Any other x-rays and exams that might be needed throughout the year
You save at least $251 on your first two visits! **If you require non-surgical periodontal therapy (also called "deep cleaning") for gum disease, then note that procedure is not included in the enrollment fee. However, it is immediately subject to the 20% discount. **If you have periodontal disease and require either 3-month or 4-month periodontal maintenance appointments, the first periodontal maintenance will be included in the enrollment fee, and any additional maintenance appointments will receive the 20% discount. Exams and x-rays at these appointments are covered at 100%.
- For ALL dental treatment that you complete within 12 months of enrollment (not calendar year), you will receive a 20% discount, with no annual limits. This even applies to implants and elective cosmetic procedures such as whitening and veneers.
- Orthodontics and TMD treatment are limited to a 5% discount.
- Need coverage for the entire family? For each additional immediate family member added to the Buzbee Care Plan, the additional annual enrollment fee is only $275*.
Terms & Conditions
- Full 20% discount available immediately - No waiting periods.
- No annual or lifetime benefit maximums - including orthodontics and cosmetic treatment.
- Does not renew automatically, but you may choose to have your enrollment fee automatically renewed annually by billing your credit card on file.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable once any treatment is performed, including the first cleaning.
- Payment in full is due on the date of purchase. We accept payment by check, credit card, and cash. Payment plans are available for those who qualify through CareCredit (apply at www.carecredit.com).
- Cannot be combined with dental insurance or dental discount plans.
*enrollment fee subject to change at any time